Planes, Monorails and Limos!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 26th 2010
Published: April 27th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Champers!Champers!Champers!

Excuse the state of us, but had been up since 4am!
Another early start - 4am again, but this time we did have 2 planes to catch. Arrived at the airport to be told our luggage was over weight and there was a $150 charge, but eventually after a misunderstanding we realised we just had to spread some out from one case to another. We flew from Memphis to Denver and then on to Vegas arriving at 1pm.

We made our way to the baggage carousel via the monorail, collected our luggage then a guy appeared holding a sign saying "Morgan Bell" I said to to Liz - "Does that say Morgan Bell, thats weird" she shook her head and said "No, don't be silly" Nige and Andy (unbeknown to myself and Liz) had booked a super stretch Limo for us to the hotel with champagne and a tour up the Vegas strip! We took in the sights, sipping our bubbly, Liz loved it, feeling like a celebrity, then got dropped at our hotel - The MGM and checked in to our celebrity spa suite accommadation!!!

Liz went down for a quick fag so we decorated the room with some banners, balloons and streamers, in preperation for tomorrow. Then took
Nige & AndyNige & AndyNige & Andy

Heading up the Strip
a look around the hotel and had a quick gamble on the slot machines, between us we came away 50c up!!!

We went to the 'Grand Buffet' for dinner, basically pay one price then eat as many starters, mains and desserts as you like as well as unlimited soft drinks, so we pigged out........ again!!

We walked dinner off with a stroll down the strip, before heading back and getting sorted for a full packed day tomorrow!








Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Myself & LizMyself & Liz
Myself & Liz

Just leaving the airport
Mayweather fightMayweather fight
Mayweather fight

Happening Saturday, couldn't get tickets unless we paid $1000 and got 2 extra nights!


Tot: 0.14s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb