Vegas Baby


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 4th 2008
Published: April 4th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Springdale to Vegas Baby


Springdale 1Springdale 1Springdale 1

Just as we were leaving for LV
As I mentioned in the email, Circus Circus (CC) wanted to charge us $12.00/day for the internet and I thought that was highway robbery so I will try and catch up over the next day or two.

We left Springdale early and made our way to Las Vegas. We arrived fairly early and decided to check out all of the hotels amenities. We first went to the Adventure Dome (AD) and were disappointed that the rides were mostly geared toward older kids. Then we went to see what the pool was like and we were disappointed in the size and cleanliness. It appears that it is a shared pool with the KOA campground that CC owns that is located right beside the hotel. Also the fact that in order to get to the pool we had to take the elevator down to the second floor promenade and walk past the AD and all of the shops, through a casino and into the other CC tower, go up another elevator to the 3rd floor and walk down the hallway past another set of rooms and get into another elevator and proceed down to the second floor and into the pool area. It was quite the trek to get there and that is why we only used it once. After we got back to our room I called down to the front desk and ask how much notice I needed to give in order to not be charged for the next night and they said 11 a.m. Unfortunately there was a convention in town at all the hotels were booked (they have conventions in LV? LOL). The circus acts were pretty cool though and the kids really liked them.

One thing that one of the booking agents at Bally's told me, was if our family liked pools that we should check out the Flamingo. She said that they have four pools, one with a Sandy (LOL) beach and another with a waterslide. We did check the Flamingo out and were blown away. It was clean and just looked amazing like the pools that you see on the show Las Vegas. We will definitely be staying there next time. Anyways, we made the best of it and had fun there anyway.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Leaving for VegasLeaving for Vegas
Leaving for Vegas

Between Springdale and the I15


Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.02s; cc: 8; qc: 42; dbt: 0.0704s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb