Stripping


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 5th 2008
Published: April 5th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


EncoreEncoreEncore

They are building a twin tower just beside this one
No not what you think. We went for a walk down the strip today and took the kids to the obvious (to me anyway), the Apple Store. Then we infiltrated Caesar's Palace. The kids thought that the Atlantis show was very cool. Unfortunately the fountain water show in the forums was closed so the kids didn't get to see that.

We then took them to the always cool, exiting 3 stories of fun — FAO Schwarz toy store. Of course they wanted everything and didn't get anything. But we did play on the "Big" movie keyboard for an obscene amount of time. They have a three story Trojan Horse and thought it was funny when I mentioned that they had just walked into the horses "Butt". By that time we all had really sore feet, so that is when we went into the Flamingo to see the pools and take a ride on the Monorail back towards our hotel.

The Monorail was $5 a person and 5 and under were free, so I told the kids to say the were 5 if anyone asked. Most people think they are twins anyway. We got off at the Hilton and had
Caesar's PalaceCaesar's PalaceCaesar's Palace

Just outside of...
a quick photo opp. with a couple of trekkies. I'm not a fan so I have no clue who they are.

We ate dinner at the Garden (something) and the kids had a build your own pizza. They brought out the dough and the kids put their own sauce and cheese on it and then they took it back and baked it.



Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Photo 20Photo 20
Photo 20

I do know that the left guy is a clingon, I think.


Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0539s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb