Shopping & Gambling in Vegas


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Nevada » Las Vegas
April 15th 2007
Published: April 15th 2007
Edit Blog Post

The thought of going to Vegas was a worrying prospect because me and casino's do not go well together because its so addictive!

We left Mari's house late to drive to Barstow, Jun's family home, to drop of Mya which I hated because it meant spending less time with her, then drove to Vegas! I can't say much about the journey because I was a sleep! We arrived at Tiffany's house after midnight and after a little bit of catching up, fell asleep!!!

Next day was a nice day in Vegas. We drove to a nearby Hawaiian BBQ and had lunch then drove down to the strip to check out the hotels! I was absolutely amazed by the hotels! How much work went into each design and how much there was to do in each one! It's not just a hotel and casino! There is a rollercoaster ride at New York New York Hotel which I will add made me feel sick after because my head kept hitting the bars because it was too loose so too much head movement!!! Also in most casinos there are shopping malls and the one in Caesar's Palace was massive!!! All the big Designers in store and classy restaurants!!!

Whilst shopping we went into a GUESS store and the DJ in the store asked us if we had plans for the evening and said he was promoting the parties at Palms Hotels. We put out names down on the list and were excited! We all got ready to go out and we were meeting Jun's other friends that evening! We had met a few whilst shopping earlier! In total there were 5 girls and 7 guys so we were worried that all the guys weren't gonna get in, but we surprisingly all got in for free!!! It was a great night and all Jun's friends were fun!

The next day all the boys came over and watched TV and did a bit of wrestling which was so fun to watch!!! Later it was another day of Hotels and shopping and that evening we went to Hooters for dinner (the girls had no hooters!!!) with the guys then ended up at MGM Casino for some gambling! I didn't do much of it surprisingly but Vicky did well and won a lot of money for one of Jun's friends!

Vegas was a blast and we met such great guys! Will definately keep in touch with them all!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 22, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 8; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb