Thank The Sweet Lord!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Montana » Bozeman
August 25th 2009
Published: November 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Day 127 (Tuesday 25/08/09, NJJ)
Everyone had to get off the bus at 4.40am in Spokane, the last stop in Washington state, for 30mins. We were unlucky to be stuck in the same seats when we got back on. We both managed to get a little sleep then. We travelled through Idaho but there were no stops in the state. 30 mins stop at St Regis, Montana at 8.30am so we bought some breakfast food but there wasn't a healthy item in the shop! I got back into my reading back to try and distract myself from the discomfort. At 12.40pm we stopped at Butte, Montana. I stayed on, Jay got off and came back with more unhealthy food. We finally managed to adjust the seats, don't know why they wouldn't adjust earlier so the last part of the journey was more comfortable. The passengers who seemed like they were going to get into fights earlier on in the trip had also calmed down. At 2.50pm we finally arrived at our destination - Bozeman, Montana. Initial impressions were that it wasn't great. Got a taxi to the Rodeway Inn. We were finally in a motel with a bed and en suite bathroom woo hoo, the simple pleasures eh. Relaxed for a bit then walked over to the only nearby restaurant, the Panda Buffet, all-you-can-eat Chinese delicious. Jamie booked the hire car back at the room before relaxing for a bit then having an early night in a bed!


Advertisement



Tot: 0.099s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0635s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb