RIHLA #14


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Illinois
January 8th 2012
Published: January 16th 2012
Edit Blog Post

1. The five photos I have choosen were picture number 14,19,30,6, and 21. For picture number 14, it was a picture of a women protected inside a building being screened for radiation posioning. While the women was inside she was looking outside at her puppy. this shows importance becuse due to the earthquake in Japan many lives were were affected by this and the women and many others were prevented from going outside due to the radiation. The second pictur I choose was picture number 19, adn this was a picture of the firefighters from 9/11 and watching the news that Osama Bin Laden was dead. This shows importance because 9/11 was such a terible accident that happenedin America and with Osama's death it gave America a relief from any other threats and destruction. The third picture I choose was picture number 30. In this picture there is a little boy whom you can tell has many health problems due to the way his body has grew. This shows importance because in other countries there is not the type of medicine or doctors as we do in America, so there are more risk for disease and other health problems. The fourth picture I have choosen was picture number 6. In picture number 6 there is the first lesbien couple to get legally married in Manhattan City.This shows importance becasue there is so much conflict on the gay community and for two women to come out and make a stand and want to make a change will have more people do the same and fight for what they believe in. The last picture I choose was picture number 21. In this picture there is a little boy in Hong Kong, China that is remembering Steve Jobs death by laying flowers next to his bobble head. This shows an importance because Steve Jobs has influenced so much technology into America and even in other countries and many look up to him for starting the much used technology we have in the orld today.

2. A picture that would describe my year for 2011 would be a man or women climbing up and tall mountain and reaching the top for sucess. This would describe my year beause through out the year I have been through many problems and I alwasy found a better way to look at them and to make them better.

3. Photos/images can be important for historians because when looking at pictures you can really know what life was life during that time such as the way people dressed or acted. Photos/images can even show what architecture looked like.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.153s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0439s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb