Just a chilling day!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
March 1st 2007
Published: March 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

The short line towards the end of the night.The short line towards the end of the night.The short line towards the end of the night.

Because the lines were so short by 6pm we went on this crazy outer space roller coaster 6 times. Maya just couldn't get enough.
Hey everyone, sorry the Wishes video cannot be uploaded. Unfortunately the file is much too large. I've spent a lot of time by the pool today trying to compress the file but the video hosting website won't allow such a huge file. Really sucks...the video is awesome. But I've print screened photos of the fireworks.

We are no longer at the Amerihost Inn. Their swimming pool wasn't heated so we moved for our last day. We are at the Golden Link in Kissimmee just down the street from the Amerihost Inn. Here we've got a heated pool which Maya has been dying to go swimming and since we are so far away from all the amazing Florida beaches the heated pool at the Golden Link will have to do. Cause after all, who the heck goes to Florida and doesn't go for a swim.

So we spent ALL DAY poolside and swimming. Maya was out for the night by 8pm which let Rafal and I enjoy our bottle of Puerto Rican Bacardi Rum. LOL!!! We talked outside in front of our room well into the night. Disney World (not Disney Land) was truly amazing. I highly recommend Disney World if you've got little ones and looking for a place they'll love to visit. Mind you, if you don't have little ones, Disney is still a magical place for everyone.

Thanks for joining us and for the comments. I love it here but it's time to go back to Snow World and Snow Land. We miss the dog bunches and everyone back home.

And that's all folks!!! We'll be home soon. Until then, take care everyone, drive safe in that treacherous weather and God bless.




Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



2nd March 2007

YOUR BACK
HEY FURR, FURR GLAD YOUR BACK, CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU NEXT WEEK. MAYA LOOKED SO BEAUTIFUL IN HER PRINCESS DRESS. SHE'LL REMEBER THIS TRIP FOREVER. TAKE CARE

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0286s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb