Orlando 2


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando
January 22nd 2007
Published: February 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

I went to Kennedy Space center , a very cool place it has there many intersting information about space , for example the smoke coming from rockets as spaceship liftoff is actually steems from water being sprayed at the flames to cool the lunch building so it wont burn .

And thats where i met James , From Top gear , they were filming a part of an episode there and i toke picture with him like every Israelian would do 😉

When i got back to the room i had a new roomate , a Brazilian kid and an Indian guy , it turns out that the Indian was traveling around the world with a motorcycle as well , only he had a weird 200cc bike and he was already been to most of the world , he only got USA and Canada , was it fate laughing at me for not buying a motorcycle as well ? i will never know .. (thats our philosofical part for today )

The next day i went to MGM studios in Disneyland (MGM is one of the 4 disneyland parks , not including 2 waterparks a small town a golf course and a hotel zone all by Disney ..)

the park itself isnt that nice , most of the attractions are for little kids , the only good thing there is the live shows , ive seen 3 of them
there was a show where they filmed an action scene , car cheases , and they filmed it live where the cars were jumping over other cars , dividing (yes into 2 halfs of a car !) and some motorcycle cheases where in the end the driver falls of , cought in flames and burn , after each scene they pause and explained how they did it , it was amazing and very funny to discover all the tricks .
the next show was kinda remake of Indiana Jones movie full of explotions and pyrotechnic stuff also very funny i was laughing so hard becuase they tricked us (whoever didnt see i wont ruin the surprise...)
And the last show was a combination of the original Fantasiya and Disneys films when most of it screened over a water screen created using waterguns and the rest being played by actors was really nice the plot was like Micky Mouse fighting all the evil from all Disneys films .

the best thing about disneyland is that it isnt the season so there was no line for anything ! i just went there and got in time , top of waiting was a 5-10 minutes wait ..

The US is very expensive , a ticket to Disneyland cost 65$ and to the kenndey space center 88$ including transportation , while i was coming back from Riplys musiem i saw a hammer that his license plate was "Poverty sucks"
Oh and i was at the Riply Musem a nice place but not too much , its end is really cool like a big rave party and after im done at Riplys i went to eat in a place called Road race cafe, a place that has cars , trucks , motorcycles , boat and everything that has anything to do with racing there as a background .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.084s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0577s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb