Orlando


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Orlando » Winter Garden
January 21st 2007
Published: February 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Sorry for not writing , internet is very expensive in the USA , when i came to Orlando they want 6$ an hour .. but now i got free internet (hour a day) .. i dont understand how i didnt think of that erlier , im using Library internet ! 😊

So , heres Miami to Orlando .

As i told Daniel , as i was waiting for the bus in Miami beach this game came to me saying , youve got a beatiful eyes , i said thanks , then he said , im hairy and he likes that , the minute later he politly asks me to come by his place .. im sure Yaron would have like that one ..

Anyhow ive stayed at Miami beach two more days , Miami is very similar to tel aviv , only much cleaner , and more beautiful , from there i went to Orlando .

It was a 6 hours ride and i got to Orlando about 20:00 and was looking for a place to stay for the night , in Florida book , they recomanded a place but it was the other side of Orlando so i rented a room in a motel nearby , this was a room from the movies , all the walls were covered by wood to fix the broken walls , and the shower was hardly working , and the worse when i have taken a shower the water had a bad smell and taste ! (whice later on i discoverd as the normal Orlando water, someone said it reminds him of water and sulfore ..)
the only good thing was that like any motel i guess this one had a porn chennal on tv 😊 but no remote .

In the morning i cheaked out and cought a bus to the cheap Hostel on the 192 highway .
by the way , its hard to believe it but Florida is flat , i doubt there are places in florida that the heigt diffrance betwean them is more than 10-20 meters !
In the Hostel i met a guy who was with me in the Miami beach hostel , it turn out his on the roads for a few years cuz his wife left him nothing when they divorced .. oh , and on the way to Orlando there was a girl name Gine sitting next to me in the bus , shes 36 and she told me her friend sometimes beat her so when that happens shes escaping to Miami for her friend there , and she only coming back becuase she misses her dogs (she got a husky, big one ..) she told me that as she drinking about a litter of beer (ive got some drinking problems have you noticed ?) , and she told me she lost everything to her first husbend who was jewish , and she lives Falafel .

My roomate in the hostel has a beautiful 650cc suzuki V-storm , when ive asked him he told me his roadtripping around the world with it , and he just bought it in california for 6600$ brand new ! , he went west to east coast thourgh newyork and now his shipping the motorcycle to Germany to do Europe , Russia and Australia , when i offred him to visit Thyland as well he said his been living there for 4 years (his originly from England) when i asked him wheres the money he points at his laptop saying something about programing working online ..

End of orlando part 1 , internet time run out ..
On our next episode , Disnyworld , Busch gardens , clearwater and more .. !


Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0471s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb