Buried in the sand.


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Florida » Destin
August 11th 2009
Published: August 11th 2009
Edit Blog Post

    We started off the day eating cereal on the balcony overlooking the ocean. We then got ready, and headed to the pool. It was very relaxing and a perfect beach day. We then headed up to the room for some pb&js. After that, Dad decided to bury the boys in the sand. They each dug a hole, sat in it, and waited for dad to throw sand on them. Caleb was quickly buried, but of course dad and connor began their typical intense conversation. Which started with Connor moving in his hole and criticing dads burying and ended in dads agressive burying. A typical dad and Connor day at the beach. Then i gave Mounded up the sand on Connor and gave him a sand-bikini. (we took pictures) Today I went deeper into the water, which looked like a swimming pool, and saw tiny schools of minows. It kind of freaked me out the first time I saw them, and I quickly shrieked and jumped out, the everyone else laughed. Later the boys made a trench and I drank a virgin piña colada. Yum. Around 3 the boys went golfing, and me and mom went shopping at the outlet mall, they have very good stores like saks, and mom was very excited about restoration hardware. Then we went and picked up the boys, who's golf cart had broken down, forcing them to push it part of the way. For dinner we went to this cool little outdoor mall which had a Johnny Rockets. It was as good as I remembered, but they didn't dance for us. Next to Johnny Rockets, was a mini bungee jump type thing where you were attached to rubber band cables and jumped on a trampoline. I was wearing a dress, so I couldn't which I was very mad about. The boys did though, and Caleb was almost immediatley doing flip after flip, I think his record was 10, while Connor just kind of bounced there, (he was mad at himself and Caleb afterward, and Caleb who had just eaten a double cheeseburger and then flipped felt kind of sick.) once we got back to the hotel, we rented "Land of the Lost" I thought it was funny and so did the boys, but when it was over, mom said it was the stupidist movie she had ever seen, it had will ferrel in it . Caleb and Connor had been yelling "Matt Laurer can suck it!" (it's a movie line) started yelling "Cari Olson can suck it!" Tommorow, shell island!

Advertisement



11th August 2009

HEY
Tell the boys I like Matt Lauer...and Cari Olson....keep the gang inline..we can get your dad anger management classes when he gets home ...or a beer!
11th August 2009

bungee and shopping-WOW
H i Chan...First of all I am still lovin' your blog....second I wish I could have seen those crazy boys on the bungee...so the mall was cool...did you find anything to wear? We are still looking at real estate and pop has gone deep sea fishing this morning.....we are leaving in the morning and we are thinking about driving back thru New Orleans....do you recommend it?....Cindi heard from her school adviser and we think she got in her speech program.... and she will find out for sure today......Blaine got 18 dif fferent families to his open house on saturday and he is about to get an offer from a family from Arkansas who have an autistic son.....See you all soon and keep that blog coming....love you my girl....nanny
12th August 2009

Land of the lost
remember when we saw that that was hilarious. MATT LAUR CAN SUCK IT!!!!!!!!!

Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0337s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb