Happy thanksgiving party!


Advertisement
Published: November 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We started the day early with a nice breakfast. While enjoying Sajis hospitality we made plans the party. We (Anna, Claudia and Urska) started to make a decoration for the whole house and we shopped some pies.

Guests started coming in the early afternoon and started cooking and preparing the dinner. The ones that came later brought ready made stuff. Each guest had a task to fullfill, like bringing a salat, turkey, water pipe, potato, cranberry souce, etc. The party was couchsurfing gathering so we were very multicultural group. Just some nationalities that we can remember now are: Belorusian, Indian, Venezuelan, Polish, Pakistanian, Jordanian, American (from all the parts of US), Spanish, Russian, Turkish, Vietnamisee, Tunisian, etc. (not counting ourselves, German and Slovenian)

We had a great time. Some days ago, when we were still in Philly, we thought we won't find anybody to host us in DC and yesterday we were part of hosting all active Couchsurfers in the area... and for that we are thankful. happy thankgiving everybody!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb