Day 3, temp 21 degrees


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Francisco
December 9th 2012
Published: December 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Day three, we woke up at 5am!! Our last day in San Francisco, we needed to make it worth while. Our first stop was a cable cart ride to Lombard St, the crooketest street in the world. Next we got the cart back to Union Square and caught a taxi to Alamo Square, the houses that are shown in the opening credits of Full House! We then decided to get ready for the 49ers vs Miami Dolphins NFL game. We caught the Candlestick Express bus to Candlestick Park. I have never seen so many people and cars in one place. We were told there were roughly 400,000 people! We managed to find the entrance we had to go into and then kind of wandered around looking for where our seats were, it was crazy! But with some help from the locals we got there. Our seats were actually pretty good, and the atmosphere was electric! so much team pride, but everyone was so well behaved. The 49ers won the game!! We then caught the shuttle back to the city and walked up the main shopping road to our hotel. Its now 7pm and we are off to bed as we have to be up at 3.30am to catch our bus to the airport at 4am. Goodbye San Francisco, we LOVE you!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 13, Displayed: 13


Advertisement



10th December 2012

49's
it looks great the crowd unreal showed michael while he is doing the kitchen he said he was yealous he said its sounds and looks like you are have a great time. its been noisey here today with the workers but things are coming to gether i wish i was there wont be long talk to you soon love mum xxxooo

Tot: 0.054s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0313s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb