Safe and Sound, but knackered


Advertisement
Published: July 3rd 2005
Edit Blog Post

Airport #1Airport #1Airport #1

Mrs O, Webby and Mr O @ the airport

Safe and Sound, but knackered



Hey ya'll,
Just a quick note to let you all know I made it here in one piece, we had a few dramas, we got delayed out of Melbourne for an hour or two, then in LA we had like a 3 hour delay, it was spent mainly sleeping, leading us to nearly miss our connection to San Francisco....luckily we woke up at just the right time.

It was a good last nite in town, hit a few parties, saw most everyone i needed to, and sorry to those I couldn't. We tucked into some quality AB at the Blue and White, quality shit. Get into it!

Anyway, it was a long 36 or so hours, we're here safe and sound in San Francisco, tired as ass. We'll spend most of the 4th running down cars, maybe hitting downtown SFO for some street party action. Catch some photos, write me an email, post some messages, and keep me posted.

Thanks to all those who came to the airport, mad props to ya'll!

-Tris


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

Airport #2Airport #2
Airport #2

Justin and Christo
Airport #3Airport #3
Airport #3

Mr O and Karla
Airport #4Airport #4
Airport #4

Laura, Mum and Dad
Airport #5Airport #5
Airport #5

Me, Laura, Mum, Dad
Airport #6Airport #6
Airport #6

Ashy......stoned of his arse
Wrap that ShitWrap that Shit
Wrap that Shit

.....you can't see it....but people are GLAD-WRAPPING their bags. Whack. Stupid Schapelle.
3 Amigos3 Amigos
3 Amigos

3 of us at Chili's....pretty good shot really


4th July 2005

Greetings
Good to see that you wasted no time in finding a Mexican restaurant. Hope you enjoyed it and that it didn't have the same after effects as the chilli laden yiros you devoured a few hours before your flight. Hopefully your fellow pax didn't suffer too much. Keep the diary going - it's good to see the photos coming through. Nothing exciting happening here. Love Mum.
15th July 2005

Nice work Tristo
I have just returned from Sydney after my weeks training so now I can focus more on the log - good start.

Tot: 0.071s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0396s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb