Sunny San Diego


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » San Diego
February 25th 2006
Published: February 25th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Finally!! San Diego!! As we were hitting the check out hour at the San Elijo State Beach campground, Evan called. I was getting nervous that we weren't going to get to see her. We spent the rest of the day up the street from the camp ground, at Solana Beach. It was the same beach Adam first saw the Pacific. We waited there until sunset. Then off to see Evan. Yeeeeah!
We made a wrong turn and got stuck in some rush hour, but an hour later we were in the "heart of San Diego" neighborhood of North Park. Located just north of Balboa Park and the site of 1978's PSA 727 flight disaster. Evan's apartment is nestled among a well manicured courtyard set back from the road. Super cute!! It was so nice to see Evan. We all went out to Hamburger Mary's for dinner. I had eaten there the last time I was here and loved it. It was a little over our budget, but well worth the YUMMINESS!!!
Yesterday Evan had to work. Adam and I spent the day just walking. We picked a direction and went. We ended up finding a doggy park thats pretty close by. Kalib had tons of fun. There were about 20 dogs running free. It was so funny. Kalib had the time of his life. When we got back to the RV, he downed some water and passed out.
Last night, after Evan got home, I went over to the apartment and Adam stayed in the RV. We gossiped and giggled and ate frozen yogurt. Tons of fun and TOTALLY girlie! Last night alone made the trip!! Today, we plan on going to Coronado.
The weather is awesome! Sunny and beautiful....like southern California. They are calling for rain Monday and Tuesday. Oh well, we can't have perfect weather all the time! I think the next destination on our trip is Santa Barbara. Theres climbing there and BML land, which means free camping! I plan on being as girlie as possible for the next few days before leaving San Diego. Hmmm, you think that will drive Adam nuts? hehehehehe.



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Kalib Kalib
Kalib

Kalib loves the beach!
Evan and Adam @ Hamburger Mary'sEvan and Adam @ Hamburger Mary's
Evan and Adam @ Hamburger Mary's

Notice what it says behind Adams head


Tot: 0.141s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 11; qc: 62; dbt: 0.0329s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb