San Diego


Advertisement
Published: February 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

San Diego


If you like higher class beachfront living then San Diego is the place to be. I really enjoyed my few days in this city as it has an offer of all things Cali - good food, fabulous beaches, amazing sights and awesome weather.

I places I went to and would recommend would be the Zoo as it has a huge diverse amount of species and the weather is great to go and walk around and enjoy. Sea World is also a must as I found it most exhilarating and great fun if you have a young family especially. U.S.S Midway which is a brilliant museum set on a aircraft carrier, it has a huge amount of brilliant planes and you get to walk around the carrier which is an experience, also a fitting touch is that they employee veterans that served on the carrier and they give hourly talks which is very fascinating.

A handy tip is that if you do like to go out for a drink then the main strip is a good place for drinks but if you do look under 35 then take your passport as they do not accept drivers license as I.D.
Setting SunSetting SunSetting Sun

The sun Setting just north of San Diego

We spent a couple of days just North of San Diego called Solana Beach which is a great beach and well worth the visit.

I really enjoyed San Diego and would go back again most certainly.




Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement

San DiegoSan Diego
San Diego

On Board the U.S.S Midway
San DiegoSan Diego
San Diego

Solana Beach


Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0611s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb