Stay Classy San Diego


Advertisement
Published: February 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

well...we have have been in san diego for a few days now and it is a million times better than los angeles....we are staying at the banana bungalow hostel which is literally on the beach, its a great joint with heaps of great people and has kegs pretty much every night..

yesterday was superbowl sunday...we got a keg well actually two...i was going for seattle because my cousin, simon's, wife comes from there but unfortunately they lost..kristian was going for pittsburg...we made a bet of $1 because i wasnt confident enough to stick to the original bet of a load of washing...

we also made another bet over the outcome of the UFC title fight...UFC is ultimate fighting championship...which is pretty much two huge guys beating the absolute stuffing out of each other....we watched it at Hooters..watching UFC, at Hooters, drinking Budweiser in San diego, California..how american is that!

we have decided to change our plans.....instead of getting the train back to LA and then flying to Vegas we are getting a lift straight from here to Vegas with a girl from Perth and her boyfriend from canada....because its his car we wont have to pay for car hire and he said we dont even has to pay for gas although we will definitely be buying them both a few beers for helping us out...they are going to the same hostel as us in vegas so instead of:

getting a taxi to san diego train station
taking a 2 hour train to LA
getting a taxi to the hostel
staying there
getting a taxi to the airport
flying to vegas
getting a taxi to the vegas hostel

...they are driving us straight from here to there...

well thats it for now...hope everyone is well at home!

john and kristian




Advertisement



8th February 2006

Great Stuff Guys
Hey pudd sounds like everything is turning up trumps for you guys. Meeting all the right people ,great stuff,keep up the good work love mum and dad. Its only taken me about 2 hrs to figure how to turn on the computer and write this.
9th February 2006

Hooters!
Sounds like you guys are having a ball which is great to here!! With Ria around we all have a slice of hooters san diego... she is going to kill me for writing that hey?

Tot: 0.316s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 49; dbt: 0.1028s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb