Americans


Advertisement
Published: February 3rd 2006
Edit Blog Post

hello everyone!

well after being here for a few days we are starting to settle in...the strangest thing has been how freidnly everyone is...we have met a heap of nice people who will bend over backwards to help you out...

the firs nite here we went off in search of pub...altough we ddinnt hold out too much hope of actually finding one but we did...the cat and fiddle, hollywoods only british pub...complete with pints of harp and a jukebox that plays PJ Harvey and The Who...amongst other great bands.

whilee at the cat and fiddle kristian ran into a guy who told him to come up to his cafe for breakfast which set off this chaain of events:

we went to the cafe
while having breakfas the guy next to us asked if we were aussies..
we said yes...started talking to him and said that we were off to vegas next...he said his mate runs three nightclubs there and gave us this guys number...then he asked what were doing that day and we said nothing yet maybe universal studios.
we said we would probably get the bus but he said he wouldd not hear off that annd so he and his assisstant drove us to universal intheir convertible...!
it so happens that thiss guy is a producer and he is currently making a Tv sho with eva longiova (the desperate housewifes chick)...when we got to universal we sta down for a coffee at start bucks and a s soon as we did that started playing sigur ros!!

nicest guy!

in and out burger? we went there last night and umm...it was err...pretty umm...bad...

we are off to the home of ron burgandy....san diego...apparently its nice there...its close to Tijuana...you know where Krusty takes the camp krusty kids to make it up to them after feeding them immitiation gruel and other stuff..

we are having a great time..hope everyone is well 😊


Advertisement



5th February 2006

well....
fliss wants me to tell you shes highly disappointed that you didnt like in and out...you have to get the double double and a chocolate milkshake! sounds like its going along swimmingly. make sure you go to urbans!

Tot: 0.259s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 13; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0632s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb