Day 3 - Disneyland!!


Advertisement
Published: July 23rd 2011
Edit Blog Post

So today we have had our hearts warmed by the magic of Disney!

We booked transport to and from the park through our hostel so we got there at about 10:30 and got picked up at 10pm after a packed day of family friendly fun. We started with a little river safari and then a Tiki show where we were serenaded by some parrots and flowers (of course). Our aim was to go on every ride but that was never really going to happen so we just tried a bit of everything - thunder mountatin, indiana jones and this amazing Toy Story ride which is also a shooting game and you have to battle against the Emperor Zurg - it was terrifying, but in the end we won ... and as a reward were transported to infinity and beyond!! Only kidding - but we did go on a 3D simulator called ''star tours'' which I guess is quite similar.

Later in the day we looked in the shops down Main St USA and watched the parade. There were kids screaming everywhere as the Princess's came past but Liz of course screamed louder than any as Rapunzel from Tangled came past ... and she waved at us .. Ooo!!

The day ended with a firework display to the tune of all our favourite disney songs and it was probably the best firework display I've ever seen. It was actually surprisingly emotional when one of the songs from Dumbo came on followed by '' you can do it Dumbo, you don't need a feather to fly '' and then Dumbo flew across the magic castle - AMAZING!!

Anyway that's what we got upto on the 3rd day of our trip - hope you enjoyed reading about it!!

Nosheen and Liz

xxx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.03s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb