Life is a beach!


Advertisement
Published: June 8th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Tim: The drive into LA was mad with traffic dodging and weaving accross 6 lanes of traffic.
So we arrived in LA after a 6 hour drive from San Fran. Tom guided us to the hostel like a lazer guided warhead. I am now driving a Crysler 300C which is very nice to drive (big engine) and looks a bit like a Bently.

At the hostel We met some other English lads, one of whom lives just down the road from me (small world) and went out for a few pints down in the bars on Venice beach to chase some of the local ladies around. After far too many pints we woke up this morning rather jaded and headed to the beach for some R and R.

You know the beach here looks like the baywatch beach with the life guard huts etc. Everyone was very slim and tanned and put my white pasty legs to shame, however you can still continue to call me "The Hoff" if you wish! I was hoping that we might see Pamela Anderson....

We are going to drink no more beer here in LA and are going to make the most of being here. We are off to Universal Studio's, Hollywood, Magic Mountain (Rollercoaster paradise) and Disney Land over the next few days.

We will post some pictures to our last few posts as soon as we get to a decent PC terminal! I nearly got to do it at the last hostel but the bandwidth on the shared network was aweful and it would have taken ages. The Blog does feel a little bland without them but I will resolve that 😊



Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0317s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb