2016 is shaping up to be amazing!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Fresno
December 22nd 2015
Published: December 22nd 2015
Edit Blog Post

Jean and CopeJean and CopeJean and Cope

New Year's Wishes
Hello TB Followers... We wanted to leave 2015 with wishes to all of you for a fabulous New Year. With so much going on around the world and here at home, and stopping to give thanks for our friends and family, seems like a good thing to do. As we travel everywhere we always keep close to our hearts the many wonderful times we've had family and friends new and old. Our trips to Asia and South America were full of surprises, amazing friendly people and unbelievable vistas. This year we will once again travel near and far. Already planned are trips to Los Angeles, New Orleans, Atlanta, Sacramento, Oregon and Florida. On the international front we'll be taking you with us to Portugal, Spain and Italy, then on to England, Scotland, and Ireland.



Just after the first of the year we'll start posting as each trip begins. We love hearing from you so feel free to post or e-mail us. May you all be healthy, happy and peaceful.



Jean and Cope

Advertisement



22nd December 2015

Oregon?
Hello you two and Merry Christmas. When are you coming to Oregon? No such luck it will be when we're here - May to Oct, except May 23-June 23 we're in UK and Ireland. We'd love to see you if the stars align. Meanwhile, happy travels and good health to you both in the new year.
22nd December 2015

Oregon Bound
Yes! Next summer, maybe August...we'd love to see you! We also have friends in Portland, Sisters and Eugene... would make a wonderful circle trip ;-)
22nd December 2015

Wishing you......
Safe travels a Merry Christmas and a Happy, Healthy Hmmmm I didn't se Utah on your list of places you are traveling to :-) We look forward to reading your Blog. Much Love and many Hugs to both of you.
22nd December 2015

Utah?
Hummm clearly with kids, grandkids and friends there we will make it one of these days. ;-)
24th December 2015

The Launch!
Hi Jean - no mention of you heading to Vancouver BC in your travels! Graham swears (&%$#@) the boat will be in the water by May/June 2016 so hopefully you can be here to come aboard for a ride around our waters before we head south in Aug/Sept.......!! :-)
24th December 2015

The Launch! YEA!
So Terry, maybe we'll have to make our Oregon trip into a wider loop ;-) That would be so fun. Jean

Tot: 0.086s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 29; dbt: 0.0611s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb