Our Bags Packed We're Ready to Go!!


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » California » Fresno
March 31st 2016
Published: March 31st 2016
Edit Blog Post

Oh my gosh blogger friends....It seems that just yesterday we were in Asia and South America but alas it has been over a year. Today we start out on a new adventure heading to Italy and the British Isles. Once again we've managed to get everything into two bags... however, father time is catching up to us and we did have to add a small bag for insulin and meds LOL. NOT complaining, just saying...

So, this afternoon my daughter Christine will take us to the airport and we'll wing off to Phoenix, just an hour and a half flight. You may remember Sharon and Dave from some of our other trips. They will pick us up from the Phoenix airport for a little visiting and dinner. You'll hear more about Sharon and Dave as we meet up with them, once again, in about 5 weeks in Southampton, England! So looking forward to sharing along the way and hearing your comments too! I did have someone ask if others could read this blog and the answer is definately yes. The more the merrier. The blogsite is www.mytb.org/adventureduo and on the right is a place to subscribe ;-)

Advertisement



31st March 2016

Have bags, will travel.
Have fun!
31st March 2016

vacation
Have a wonderful time.
31st March 2016

You're Off Again!
You two amaze me! Your trip sounds wonderful, and I look forward to reading your blog all along the way. Safe travels!
31st March 2016

All Right!!
Let the next adventure begin!

Tot: 0.349s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 46; dbt: 0.1482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb