My life sucks sometimes


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
September 17th 2011
Published: September 18th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Again, not much to say here as we spent the last few days of basking in the hot sun, swimming, pina coladas and a trip to an island in the mix.
We caught a ferry from downtown Cancun and headed to Isla Mujeres to swim in a different clear blue water.
We arrived on the island and hired a golf cart, thus ending up hooning around the island like race car drivers… driving 20km (a fast 20km). I actually raced the golf cart and beat it.... maybe becuase im that fast.
The island was beautiful, with clear blue water on all sides and was so warm to swim in. after a spot of sunbathing we headed back to Cancun, only to have another swim before we headed out for a few drinks.
While out having our Miami vice & sex on the beach cocktails, few people were wandering the streets with what looked like snakes around their necks. So I toddled off to get a closer look, and yes I was right, they were snakes.. and yes I touched them and tickled one under the chin. Apparently they like that… but I think the guy was just a crazy crocodile hunter wanabe. But still got to touch a big ass albino python snake.
Forgot to say it was mexican independence day here too, on wed. We walked down the the main part of town to see a concert. Saw some Mexicans dancing around on stage and singing etc.. but we had a food casualty so had to go back to the room and be near a toilet. And guess what.... it wasnt me that was sick this time!



Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.058s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb