Going again!!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Nayarit » Rincon de Guayabitos
September 6th 2008
Published: September 6th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Larry and I are on the road again starting about October 13, 2008. Hoping to have a big family Thanksgiving Day dinner and then the next day head out with our final destination of LaPenita, Mexico.

We will be stopping along the way to meet up with lots of friends we have acquired in our travels. We meet up with 2 other couples in Arizona and will travel as a group down to LaPenita. The park opens on November 1st so plan on being there for that date. We had 3 weeks in Mexico last year in a great little hotel but it can't compare with the comfort of our "mansion on wheels" and our community of LaPenita RV park.

We will be flying home for the Christmas season December 16th and then back to LaPenita on January 14th. If anyone wants to experience RVing in LaPenita please let me know. Our trailer will be sitting empty for the time we are at home. I will be trying to recoup our site fees so thought I would charge $30 per night.

LaPenita is a small Mexican village with lots of good restaurants and bars and fun!! Fly into Puerto Vallarta, and depending how adventurous you are, either taxi to LaPenita or take a bus. Both are dead easy. LaPenita RV park is right on a private beach, has a large warm swimming pool, water volleyball twice a day, Taco Tuesday with free marguaritas, Hamburger Sundays, excercise classes, spanish lessons and anything else you could think of. $3 taxi ride gets you into the town of LaPenita or about $5 to Rincon de Guayabitos, where is another 25 restaurants and bars.

If you are interested in some time in LaPenita or have a friend that might be interested, please give me a call at 604-526-6510. Our cell phone will probably work until about October 25th or so but once we cross the Mexican border thats it but always have access to email. schnurr@shaw.ca




Advertisement



Tot: 0.041s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0248s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1006.4kb