Vacation with travel buddies


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Baja California » Ensenada
January 30th 2017
Published: January 30th 2017
Edit Blog Post

After our wedding cruise we were itching to cruise again!
We invited our friends Jeff and Vivian to come on our anniversary trip! One year married already? This time we were doing a three day trip to Ensenada!
This trip was about relaxing and experiencing a new place! This is a party cruise for sure especially since the day we set sail was St. Patrick's day!! We enjoyed this trip. We paid $35.00 for a tour down to the shops and sight seeing. We drank margaritas!! My first time! And we walked around for a bit. Before getting back on the tour bus we got huge, spicy tacos and shared them all between the 4 of us. On the way down the winding roads our bus hit a car parked on the side of the road and the whole bus went up on just two wheels.So terrifying. Luckily the bus got back on all four wheels and we pulled over. After things were discussed between the bus driver and the other driver we were back on the road. We spent the rest of the trip on the ship drinking pina coladas and seeing comedy shows!


Additional photos below
Photos: 27, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0303s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb