Day 5 - Relaxing


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Thunder Bay
July 28th 2011
Published: July 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We woke up at around noon and Shaley almost got hit by a truck zooming by the trailer. Then we set off on the road towards Thunder Bay . We drove for a while but we stopped quite a few times. This was one of the days we saw some wildlife. Mom spotted a young bull moose, and I spotted a brown bear, but we couldn’t tell if it was a grizzly. We finally reached Kakabeca Falls, and pulled off at the Happy Land (yay!) campground where we will be parking the trailer for the next couple of days. After setting up, we got to do some laundry explore the campground and finally set off to the heated pool and hot tub. The whole family spent three hours there. We had a game of handball/waterpolo where we played girls vs. boys. To say the least the boys team lost horribly. Then we went back to the trailer and ate dinner before heading to bed. This was probably the least eventful day so far... But on the brightside tomorrow we get to meet Grandma’s brother and sisters in Thunder Bay 😊 which should be very exciting!

Advertisement



11th August 2011

Kakabeka Falls
just to let you know there are no grizzly bears this far West of British Columbia...

Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.007s; cc: 10; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0309s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb