Heads up...... almost time to go again!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » London
October 29th 2007
Published: October 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone!

I am doing a test e-mail today to let you know that I am heading out on another world tour next weekend (Nov. 4th).

I am updating the "subscribers list" because some of you, who followed along last year, may not be interested in doing so this year. If that is the case, please delete your name/e-mail from the Subscribers list. If you are interested in following, just leave things the way they are.......and stay tuned for another adventure!

Advertisement



29th October 2007

Keep me on the list
Hi Pat, Where are you going to this time? Judy
30th October 2007

Cant wait for them to start. I love them (yr blogs)
31st October 2007

2007 RTWT
Hi Pat! Have a wonderful time; we know you will be an excellent tour guide. We will be living vicariously through your wonderful travel blog. Happy Travels............wish we were there! (at the back of the plane) Kevin and Gail (Green Group 2006)
1st November 2007

All the Best!!
I'll be following along all the way - and remembering our tour together last year. Remembering your comments about "will have to do this as I'll never be here again" Hello to the old Blue group Leona Beamish
1st November 2007

Never say Never!
Hey Leona, I guess I am a testament to that old expression....."never say never"! Who knew??????? I am so excited to be going on this trip again, and very grateful for the opportunity from Travel Guild. So glad you will be following along......
4th November 2007

arrivederci Pat
Hi Pat, Have a wonderful journey. We will be following you and reliving wonderful memories all the way. Diane and Remo
4th November 2007

Lucky me, indeed!
Hi Norm and Gaynor! What a delightful surprise to get your note!!! I am indeed blessed. I am sitting at the hotel in Toronto; just had a great workout (to work off some of the excited energy I have!!!!!) and will be going downstairs to meet some of my people in the Green Group! I can hardly wait.......
4th November 2007

Bonjour, mes amis!!!!!
Diane and Remo, It just won't be the same without you........especially at the Taj Mahal, Remo! But, I will "try" (LOL) to have a good time anyway........ Glad you're following along!
6th November 2007

Hi Pat
I can't wait to follow you on the World Tour again.....it's so exciting. Take care and have a great time!!!!

Tot: 0.052s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 12; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0274s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb