Arriving in Halifax!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Nova Scotia » Halifax
August 7th 2011
Published: August 10th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Today we arrived in Halifax! The drive was great...beautiful rolling hills and farmland. The city itself is gorgeous! Lots of old historical buildings blended in with the new. Glenn Semaniuk (former TBT News Reporter) now working in sales for Halifax's The Bounce met up with us and we went Salty's Restaurant. Currently it's the Busker's Festival and a lot of performers were out ther doing their thing. I had lobster for the first time in my life! It was okay...lol We also went to the Lower Deck Pub which was sooo cool! The house band...Wrekhouse did amazing covers of everything from Kings of Leon to Van Morrison! AMAZING BAND! Tomorrow we are going to check out Kia Halifax Dealership for the Feed My Soul Food Drive...I have a special hat in honor of the Maritimes that I'll be wearing lol!!!! SOOO excited, we're also going to Peggy's Cove, a candy store, downtown Halifax and then Thur night Glenn, who works for The Bounce radio station will be showing us around. Glenn is also the sales rep for his station with Kia so that's cool too!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.052s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb