Thompson, Manitoba


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Manitoba » The Pas
September 27th 2009
Published: September 27th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Oh my! The trip from Winnipeg to Thompson, Manitoba seemed the longest. We left Winnipeg after 1 PM lol Nat had one visit left to do. The trip just seemed endless lol and as usual we got to Thompson late, around 10 PM. We ended having to go to The Mystery Lake Hotel. There were no rooms at the motel next to Nat's mom's and no disability units. There's stairs!! lol Nat had a great visit with her family. We went to a mall for brekky. Nat got two newspapers, one was the Thompson Citizen and she got me a First Nation Newspaper. Nat turned the first page and she saw a pic of a women who used to live in White River when she did, this lady used to babysit the girls. It was very exciting! So Nat stopped at the Citizen and totally surprized her friend. Kathy did not remember Nat until she said "It has been 20 yrs since I saw you" Then the lady yelled Natalie!! lol We met her and her husband for dinner that night at the Mystery Lake Resturant. It was nice to listen to them catching up! We spent 2 days in Thompson. I stayed in the hotel while Nat visited, she would pick me up for meals lol It rained, we have been very lucky on our vacation. It was nice the whole way except Thompson & Saskatoon,, but that's the next entry 😊 We left Thompson for Prince Albert to see Claudia N Eugene.
We by passed The Pas because it was only 4 hrs and just headed to Prince Albert.

Advertisement



27th September 2009

Thompson
Thompson Still cold and rainy as usual! nah I should'nt say that just cold and rainy most of the time..lol

Tot: 0.075s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0423s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb