Almost time to leave!!


Advertisement
Published: January 9th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our proposed Itinerary


Here it is January 8th. I finished working on Friday, Jan 4th and Larry will finish January 11th.
We had a great Christmas and New Year. Lots of friends and family. Christmas Eve saw 27 of us eating lasagne, chicken wings and salad as is Family Tradition and then up the next morning to go to Ross and Bonnie's for gift opening, home to cook turkey for Clayton, Evan, Mike and Margaret Walsh and Katherine and Karl. It was fun Santa came on Christmas Eve to the children's delight. Our family has certainly taken a shift in the last few years. We had 7 little kids here Chrismas eve. 5 were 3 and under. It was crazy but I would not have traded it for the world.

Took the truck off the road. Larry cleaned out the garage and it fits quite nicely. Carli will drive my car. I am happy she will have some wheels for the next 5 months.

Saturday night is the big Rosa's italian dinner night. This seems to be Family tradition - the family all goes to Rosa's for Italian the night before we leave on a vacation. It is great fun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

The girlsThe girls
The girls

Hiroko, Tina and Carrie - guests at Evan's Birthday party


Tot: 0.056s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 12; qc: 29; dbt: 0.024s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb