The Flame With In


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Mediterranean
February 21st 2014
Published: February 21st 2014
Edit Blog Post

The title of the movie is The Flame with In. The director of the movie is Martin Scorsese. I think that Martin will be a good director because he directed the movie Wolf on Wall Street. The movie was a big hit and I think he will make my movie great as well. The actor who will be playing Vahan will be Josh Hutcherson. I thick that he will be a good actor because he has been in many films. Also he has been acting since he was a little boy. Vahan's mother should be played by Angelia Jolie. I think she will be good for this part because she has many children, and she knows what it means to be a mother. Nicole Kidman would play Mrs. Altoonian because Nicole is a very old and good actor. Sandra Bullock would play Vahan's grandmother. I think she will be good for the movie because he has been in a lot of dramatic and sentimental movies. Shirin would be played by Liliy Collins because she is very beautiful and she has been in movies where she plays a love interest. The genre of the movie is drama. It is drama because there are so many jaw dropping and twists and turns in the book. Th movie will be almost identical to the book, because every single part in the book is important and should be in the movie. I think this will be a very enjoyable and mind blowing movie.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.113s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0426s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb