And More Travel News...


Advertisement
Europe
March 10th 2008
Published: April 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

so, i finished my topdeck tour yesterday. we arrived back in london last night and i stayed at the globeys again. the sleep in was amazing lol, u never appreciate it until u have had 20 days of getting up ridiculously early and going to bed ridiculously late!

last night in amsterdam we went to a floating chinese restaurant called "sea palace" which was quite nice. everyone got photos and its was a big night for saying goodbyes. good memories. a lot of ppl then went on a canal cruise where the objective was was drink the boat dry, but they didnt manage it haha.

drove back to calais stopping in brugge, belgium along the way for 2 hours where it was PISSING down with rain. we got absolutely soaked through, gotta love that weather!

then the ferry was delayed because of weather conditions about an hour and a half/2 hours-ish. so we finally got back into london around 10pm london time, which is like 11pm europe time, and we had been up since like 6am london time so it was straight up 2 bed for me!

im off to kent again today, then im off to edinburgh tomorro. more updates as they come!

Advertisement



Tot: 0.236s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0342s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb