More Travel News


Advertisement
Europe
March 8th 2008
Published: April 2nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

ok, so since then we have travelled to berlin, stopping in dresden on the way, where it has been snowing, and is VERY cold. had a quick driving tour around berlin, with photos of/with the berlin wall of course. that night we had dinner at the happy pig, which was hilarious and we also had karaoke there, i got dobbed in and had to sing "girls just wanna have fun" which was WAY too high for me, but oh well, its over and done with now.

the next day one of the guys and i wandered around berlin for a couple of hours but it was so freezing cold we had 2 head back to the hostel relatively early. managed to find our way through the train system without too much difficulty, thank god for english speaking ppl who helped us out! spent most of the rest of the day bumming around with ppl from the group, not really doing much, which was quite needed!

then it was off to amsterdam. we stopped in at a place called "clogs and cheese" where, as the name suggests, we ate some cheese and saw some clogs being made. there was a crazy farmer guy who showed us round, he was such a crack up! he actually wears his clogs every day! pity nz regulations means i couldnt bring any cheese home, it would have made such a great souvenir/present for ma and pa! and it was tasty too. when we got into amsterdam we had half an hour to get changed then we walked into the red light district and got some dinner then attended a sex show. it was basically a couple of girls doing a full strip show, with help from some audience members and then at the end it had a couple having sex on stage.

the "help from the audience"part was so funny. the first girl grabbed up joey (who was on the trip with his girlfriend!!!) and made him come up on stage with her. the girl started pulling ribbon out of an interesting place, and then made joey continue pulling it out! we couldnt believe just how much ribbon there was! joey was trying very hard to look away, and we were all watching his girlfriends face - she was absolutely pissing herself laughing. such a laugh.

the next person to be pulled on stage was william, he never needs much encouragement, that dirty south african haha. the girl he went up with took off his top and made him lie down on the stage, then she put a pen in an interesting place and wrote bad boy on his torso haha. soooo funny.

scarily, next there were a few of us taken up. deano, brady, caleb, andrea (whos bday it was) and me!!!! the girl who took us up there had a banana that she got us to eat off parts of her body, and she didnt make it easy for us, she kept moving. i had 2 eat it off her stomach. it was such a crack up.

that was last night and tonight we r going out for dinner, i think we r having chinese, which is strange lol

Advertisement



Tot: 0.191s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0312s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb