Only a couple of weeks left to go!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Newport
January 4th 2006
Published: January 7th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our Travel Route


Me and my Fiancé have handed in our notice with our current employers (Lloyds TSB), and are now getting ready for a round the world trip. We booked our tickets through STA Travel in Cardiff, South-Wales about 6 months ago. We purchased a "great escapade" ticket.

We have plenty of partying left to do before we go though, and lots of goodbye's to say to everyone.

Here's the itinerary:-
- We start off by flying to Singapore for 2 weeks on the 30/01/2006.
- We are then traveling over land to Phuket, Thailand for a 2 month stay in a Thai-Boxing camp. A place called Rawai Muay Thai Camp, e-mail "martnee@rawaimuaythai.com" if you are also interested in staying here. It comes highly recommended.
- Then it's off to the capital of Thailand, Bangkok for 1 month (More Muay Thai training i hope).
- From Bangkok we fly back to Singapore, change planes and head out to Australia to travel up and down the east coast for 5 months. We will be working for around 3 months and we really want to do some voluntary work as well!
- From Australia we head out to New-Zealand for 1 month, then Fiji for 2 weeks and after that the Cooke Islands (also for 2 weeks).
- Last destination will be America. We have 2 weeks in L.A and 2 in San-Francisco.

Let the good time's roll, we'll be living the dream at last (that one's for you Carpo).



Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



8th January 2006

Wiggy!!!
I like your long hair on your last photo on the left son!!!
24th January 2006

God Bless
I'm very excited (but very nervous) for you both as you charge off to have adventures! Just be safe, send lots of news and pics, and have a fabulous time, love you both.xxx Mum.
1st February 2006

Have you both arrived safely?
Hi you travelling Lovers Please let us know if you have arrived safely in Singapore - Love Dad and family xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tot: 0.112s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0721s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 2; ; mem: 1.1mb