to fill the gaps


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England
August 15th 2008
Published: September 15th 2008
Edit Blog Post

To fill in the gaps between our top deck extravaganza and making out way up to Scotland here’s what happened...

The 15th Aug was my birthday and well we didn't have up to too much due to us all not feeling so good and well just being worn out! we made our way to the movie to see the dart knight and well that was pretty much it... the next day it was on a train up to our home away from home - Ipswich where we caught up with Alex’s family sue and Keith and prepared ourselves for their engagement party. The night was a big family affair where we danced and talked till we were dead on our feet and had to go back to the house. We made it out to the Addelburgh festival the next day to see sue and her samba group perform and enjoy really yummy fish and chips for dinner. The following few days were simply spent planning our way up to and home from Scotland.

We spent the bank holiday weekend with Sue’s brother Dave, his wife Liz and their 17yo daughter Anna in Norwich where we were spoiled with Liz's fantastic cooking and spent many hours with their new Sigmoid puppies. The one they were keeping was named Monty along with the 6 other dogs that call their place home. We returned to Sue and Keith’s for one more night before making the long journey up to Glasgow in Scotland for the next leg of our trip.



Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

one big happy familyone big happy family
one big happy family

lach, dave, judith, kieth, sue, fred and alex.
the addelburgh festivalthe addelburgh festival
the addelburgh festival

waithing in line at the best fish and chip shop in the country


Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 8; qc: 23; dbt: 0.0257s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb