my birthday


Advertisement
Europe
August 15th 2008
Published: August 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

just a little note to say a massive thank-you to everyone who sent me msgs in all forms for my birthday.

the day of my birthday was i guess as expected a little sad, i hadn't felt home sick like that before, not to mention at i was actually sick being that it was the day after we returned from 24 day drinkfest around europe. to wake to a happy birthday from damo, lach and alex was a nice start as we were all sharing a itty bitty room that night. it was great to speak to mum and dad in the morning when we woke up, followed by a chat with vanessa and ian put a smile on my face. the mixtrue of text and facebook mesages made me smile in the afternoon after alex trated me to see batman earlier that day. it wasn't till the next day when we arrived in ipswich for an engagement party that it all really hit home, a warm welcome from sue and keith was lovely as they had decorated our room with a banner and there was a little pile of cards and pressies on a table, i was shocked to say the least. opening cards from family made it the occasion feel real as i hadn't recived anything to this point, there was a small black box with a card from sue, kieth and their family with a beautiful ring inside which was so pretty. i finally managed to work up the gutts to open a package from mum and dad, lets just say there was tears and lots of them. it took me a good few mins to read through the novel mum wrote, and yes mum i love every little thing in the package, but i do wonder how you managed to get the gum leaves though customs! last but not least alex handed me a card which once again bout me to tears but was soon followed by laughter as, well, alex can't stay serious for long and the card eneded up making me laugh.

we had a ball at sue and kieths engagement party that night, dancing the night away.




and for all of those awaiting the bolgs from the last month... they are on their way, but it will take a little time and patience...



thankyou all again
missn you so so very much
till next time

elisa
xoxoxox

Advertisement



Tot: 0.267s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0459s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb