Get festive in North Cyprus


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Surrey » Kingston
December 14th 2013
Published: December 14th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Christmas is a time for eating lots, drinking lots and being merry with loved ones. It’s also a good time for surprises, and surprises don’t get much better than sunny winter North Cyprus Holidays.

North Cyprus is a part of the world that has kept its heritage close to its heart throughout the changing years. It remains incredibly tranquil for this reason, with scatterings of historical sites alongside traditional establishments, where you can stop by for some Turkish coffee and a conversation with the friendly locals.

Although the weather in North Cyprus is still noticeably that of winter for a Mediterranean destination, it is far warmer than the UK, and therefore provides comfortable temperatures for exploring the various sites without getting too hot or too cold. You’ll still find yourself bathed in a cosy glow of sunlight while wandering the eateries of Downtown Kyrenia or relaxing under the famous ‘idle tree’ of Bellapais.

If celebrating Christmas or New Years in North Cyprus , then you’ll find that many of the hotels provide celebratory services for these occasions. At Direct Traveller we tailor make our holidays to meet the desires of our customers, so when booking we’ll do everything we can to find the best deal possible using the details you’ve specified.

A good example of one of our recent Christmas package deals was a stay at the Ship Inn Hotel for ten days, flying non-stop direct from Leeds Bradford to Larnaca airport, with all transfers and a New Years dinner included for just £499.00 per person.

If you fancy a Christmas or New Years in the sun, near luxurious coastlines and fascinating sites, why not book a Winter break to North Cyprus? If not as a present for you, it could make quite the stocking filler for friends or family, and brand you as a legendary gift giver forever more!

To get in touch with Direct Traveller and speak with one of our sales team for more information on Christmas and New Years breaks, give us a call 0844 414 3073, e-mail on info@directtraveller.com or visit our website at www.directtraveller.com .

Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0997s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb