Simply Crazy!


Advertisement
Published: April 14th 2007
Edit Blog Post

So I have decided to abandon the attempt to use this like a journal and catalagou every single days adventure because I cant even keep up with that in my own journal (plus then i still have stories to tell when i get home) so I am just going give highlights and general feels for places.
left London yesterday and I am sorry to see it go. It definitally was an enjoyable time and it is a very strange city, it is a place where modern architecture and building spring up right next to buildings that have been around for longer than our entire country! its like that one incredibly hip old timer who is with the times but has retained the best of the years that he has seen. the city is so large and i have travelled through every part of it and seen just what areas specialize in. id say i am pretty much an expert on london now lol 😊. but there is so much to see and do there that i could have spent another week there. plus i got kinda attached to some of the people in the hostel but thats another story.
so i left london to go to york. got to york its small and quaint and after london incredibly boring. i was there for no more than 20 min's before i caught a train to liverpool. liverpool ended up no good cause there was some really big horse race, the Grand National. So i backtracked to Manchester. I probly slept for 2 or 3 hours on the train so i had all the energy in the world and it ended up being good because it was a wild and crazy night. met a semi famous singer who also dances, acts, models, serves, and is studying movie make up. i talked with her for nearly 3 hours i believe. and there were adventures all through that night, watched a couple local bands play, almost got in a fight with a belligerent guy, got offered some hash to buy, just freaking crazy!! wont soon forget it.
that is all for now. not sure where next is but ill let you know when i get there!
love from England!!

Advertisement



15th April 2007

U got offered hash? ud better not have got any, ill woop u boy

Tot: 0.107s; Tpl: 0.042s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0482s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb