Late one night...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
July 11th 2006
Published: July 11th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Fire!Fire!Fire!

This is the location of our little fire...you can't see it very well, but the wall is BLACK with soot!
When we were all in bed, some italian fans lit a fire in the shed....Well, a trash fire in a parking lot anyway. Last night at about 3 in the morning, the fire alarm went off and everyone RUSHED outside to escape the flames we all thought were in the building. Well, there were flames...big ones...but not in the building. Everyone was fine, no one was hurt and after about 30 min. we were all allowed inside to go back to bed...with our doors open to air the smoke out. So, of course, no one did go back to bed. Class was pushed back an hour since the professors are staying on the same floor as us and all is well. We're all a little sleepy, but ok. Today, I got to go to PLATFORM 9 3/4!!!!! I'll have pics up soon (get used to the pics being a few days after the post). I felt like a dork, but loved every minute of it! Also, tonight was Globe Theater again, a gruesome play called Titus Andronicus, but ok. Not one of Bill's best though. Tomorrow is back to the grindstone with classes and possibly a legal walking tour of London.
'arry Potter'arry Potter'arry Potter

Platform 9 3/4 baby!
We'll see- my feet are dead from standing for 2 1/2 hours. I wish you all Good night!!!

PS- in the play at the Globe, the one of the actors was the black guy that drove the boat thing in The Mummy Returns...AND he touched me (accidentally). See, I am seeing famous people here in London!


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

MeMe
Me

It's time for me to head to Hogwarts!
Temple ChurchTemple Church
Temple Church

Temple Church...one setting of the Da Vinci Code...Don't be too jealous!
TemplarsTemplars
Templars

Templar Effigies...cool huh?


16th July 2006

hehe!!!Bill
sounds fun- and everyone should be on a first name basis with shakespeare!

Tot: 0.214s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0511s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb