Day 4 The Museum


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
July 8th 2009
Published: July 8th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Today we got started fairly late, but when we got moving, we caught the tube to the Museum... which one? I think the Museum of Enland// or London. We had a good wander around and some nice chats. The special thing about this museum is that it just displays things that have been dug up or found in London. A lot of findings happen incidently during the knocking down and rebuilding of buildings. Outside the museum is the site of Charles Wesleys conversion and in a big memorial is printed his testimony (see photo). What a great thing to have those words on display for all.

After the museum we walked up to St Paul's Cathedral in the pouring rain to take some pictures.

After we arrived back home Annie and I read Phillipians 1 together , which turned out to be the highlight of the day for me. Then we walked up to the Supermarket to buy Marley and Me and we watched it while we ate. What a sad but delightful movie. I was sobbing like a baby!


Additional photos below
Photos: 2, Displayed: 2


Advertisement



9th July 2009

John Wesley
That is John* Wesley's conversion! Man I am not doing too well.

Tot: 0.078s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0411s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb