london still..


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
September 29th 2007
Published: September 29th 2007
Edit Blog Post

hola beautifuls.

how are you all this morning? feeling a touch better than i, i would hope. feeling quite fragile this morning, having gone out again last night to camden.. i'm honestly beginning to worry about my alchohol consumption, i seem to be able to consume more and more. developing a total immunity i fear!

but, it was very fun, i met some people who are staying in the same hostel as me in our hostel bar, and we all went out in search of some beats and drinks. we ended up spending most of the night in a hot little latin club, where they played some loud music and i got to get down and dirty dancing to latin tunes on the dancefloor. after that, trekked around the entire of camden trying to find somehwere with decent music that you could get into without paying a cover charge. failed. everywhere here is expensive cover charge - generally about £10.. which is about $25, not exactly the best way for a backpacker to try and spend a cheap night out. ended up sitting at a bus stop eating hot chips with some sus white sauce on them for a whole lot of the night. haha. the glorious times of an international traveller.

ended up getting home at about 3am and falling into bed. woke up this morning incredibly thirsty and ready to eat. the amazing thing about the hostel im currently at - free breakfast!! it is honestly a life saver, toast and coffee to line the stomach after a big night out. so, a good night all in all. it has just made me completely unmotivated to do anything today other than sit on this computer in this lovely warm hostel, and maybe eat and sleep a bit. last day in london and im not even taking advantage of it! but, to be honest, im just ready to get going to france and wandering around the freezing cold london streets is not my idea of a miraculous hangover cure.

yay france tomorrow. if the sun isnt shining there, dont know what i will do. im just hoping hoping hoping that it is and that tomorrow afternoon i will be basking in its glory.

hope everything is beautiful back home, send me news of things, i love hearing what's going on. it makes me feel just that little bit less disconnected.

big love to you all xx

Advertisement



Tot: 0.135s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0575s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb