ITS MY BIRTHDAY!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
July 7th 2007
Published: July 7th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well i'll start with thursday!

thursday was my art gallery day! i did three in one day! phew!
i began with the tate Modern. i really enjoyed it! there was an exhibition on globalisation which was massive.
i then walked along the thames to trafalga square where the national art gallery was. that was pretty crap though. no paintings after 1900 so i kinda went in for 5 minutes then left. i headed on to the national portrait gallery which was pretty good. had paintings of aldous huxley. blur, paul mccartney and heaps more, although there were heaps i didnt know but i still really enjoyed it.
i then wandered up to picadilly circus and then headed back to the room. i was knackered. another day of lots of walking!

My birthday was awesome.
I met up with vicky so it was really good to have a familiar face around! we headed off to abbey road! haha it was pretty funny. not much there. just the crossing and you can look at the outside of the studio. however there were many photo opportunities as there were lots of signs with abbey on it!
We then headed to Harrods. that shop is to big for its own good. we got sooooooo lost! all we wanted was to find the green man pub but in the end we just left cuz it was way to hard. funny stuff.
After a yummy lunch at a pub we headed to the natural history museum and saw the big t-rex dinosaurs with their little hands!
by this time vicky's feet were killing her so she headed on home and i went on to meet any at kings cross. by the time we found each other it was time to make my way to trafalga square to watch the tour so we caught the train together.

the tours opening ceremony was awesome. saw all the riders and got some very dodgy photos!!! sooooooooooo many people there! it was basically just a presentation of all the teams but it got me very excited to actually see it on sunday. i wish i could watch the prologue but unfortuently some stupid concert gets in the way! hahah

so now i am off to get ready for live earth. it should be an interesting day! i hope all is swell and i promise i will post some photos up eventually!!!

xx


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 10; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0648s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb