And so it Begins!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Bloomsbury
July 5th 2007
Published: July 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Well i finally arrived after a crappy crappy flight full of delays a turbulance!

Day one was long! i was so tired and emotional haha. i immediately got a coffee and just walked around. i waled for about an hour just getting a feel for the place around me.i immediately fell in love with this city. i then found this beautiful little park so i sat and read my book. it was exactly what i needed.

i finally got to check into my room and met my room mate. we pretty much just chilled the rest of the day cuz i was so bloody tired. i ended up going to bed before 8 and slept in till 9!! thats sooo not like me!

yesterday me and mandy did a 4 hour walking tour of all the sights in London. it was really great to finally see all the sights up close! although we were buggered by the end of it. all we wanted was to get back to our room. but of course there were train delays... made me think of home! haha it took us two hours to get back to our room and by the time we did it was time to bed. we both crashed!

today i wouldnt mind going to some museums or something. not sure what mandy has in mind. better go back to the room to find out!

xx

Advertisement



5th July 2007

Toilet
Does the toilet flush the other way up there?

Tot: 0.142s; Tpl: 0.016s; cc: 15; qc: 50; dbt: 0.1036s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb