London Day 3


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
April 21st 2007
Published: April 21st 2007
Edit Blog Post

London Day 3

 Europe » United Kingdom » England » London By Bridget B
April 21st 2007On Saturday, Michael (Amy's husband) flew up from Germany to meet us. We met him at the Tower of London, had lunch and then planned our day. Amy and I set off to tour the Tower of London followed by St. Paul's Cathedral. There was a visiting chior at the Cathedral that day, we were able to stay for the service that evening- it was wonderful. We had dinner at the Green Door restaurant again- it was really that good. Our plan was to visit Harrod's, but once again we ran out of time.


Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement

Tower BridgeTower Bridge
Tower Bridge

This was taken from the walkway in front of the Tower of London.
Lanthorn TowerLanthorn Tower
Lanthorn Tower

This is one of the many other towers inside the Tower of London.


30th April 2007

The Cathedral
I bet the experience at the Cathedral was surreal. I was an art major the first two years of college and those cathedral's are beautiful. What kind of camera did you use? The pictures are flawless. I've taken a photography class (as an art major) and the quality is outstanding. You also did a nice job with the subject matter and cropping. Anyway...I'm start vacation in Cancun on Sat and I'm off to Kentucky in a few hours. Not quite the same. I'll try and get you a photo of the KY State Capitol...if I have time!

Tot: 0.101s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0384s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb