Imagine This


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Holborn
November 7th 2008
Published: November 10th 2008
Edit Blog Post

I got tickets from the lady at work for Imagine This, a new London musical. Jessi, Alyse, Sabrina, and I met up after work on a Tuesday to see the play. It turned out to be the first night musical was open to the public, however, it was not the "opening night". We were literally 3 rows from the stage all the way to the left. The stage was a half circle sticking out into the audience so we could only see half of the backstage. That was my only complaint. Normally those seats are 60 pounds. The play was about a group of Jewish actors in the Warsaw ghetto in WWII. The story follows the miserable situation a group of actors are going through in the ghetto, and the way they use their acting to allow an escape for their audience as well as themselves out of the misery. They all can imagine they are somewhere else. In the end they of course all die, but the story leading up to it and the ending made it a really powerful play. I would consider going back to see it again, just so I could see it from the front.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement



Tot: 0.161s; Tpl: 0.022s; cc: 11; qc: 47; dbt: 0.1121s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb