preparations...


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Cheshire » Chester
December 17th 2008
Published: December 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

Hi everyone!

Welcome to my travel blog! Myself and George are making the final preparations before we leave on the 27th December for Sao Paulo before flying onto Lima, Peru. We had intended to fly straight onto Peru on 28th but the flights were £200 cheaper if we waited 2 days so we arrive in Lima on 30th... just in time for New Year!
From there we are travelling around peru for about 3 weeks with Jon before heading down to Argentina through Bolivia, Paraguay and parts of Brazil.

After 2 months in South America we head on over to NZ where we travel the North and South Islands in a campervan with my mum, who will be doing 4 weeks in NZ and 1 week in sydney with me before flying home. From Sydney we r heading up the East coast After 2 months in OZ we fly into Singapore where we r backpacking around Malaysia and Indonesia which i am very excited about! As an anthropology geek i am very excited about visiting and staying with the indigenous communities there!

We then travel North through Malaysias mainland into Thailand and from there we backpack our way north and then into Cambodia, Vietnam Laos and finally China.

We INTEND to arrive back in the UK in time for my Birthday which is the 3rd September but as many of you know... i am never EVER on time!!!

...those are our plans and i am sure they will change!!

So as we prepare ourselves for the journey of a lifetime, and we leave all of you in dreariness that is England, we hope that you all have a lovely Christmas and a mad new year!!

Please keep in touch!! And if any of you fancy a break.... long or short please come and join us!!

Lots of Love...

Helen
x

Advertisement



Tot: 0.116s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 11; qc: 50; dbt: 0.0686s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb