Jo's Uk Summer Trip 2013


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Bristol County » Bristol
August 18th 2013
Published: August 18th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Sunday August 18,2013 Bristol UK

I awoke to blue skies and a little bit of wind. Sally, the dogs and I said our "goodbyes" to Wendy and headed of on our last adventure on the road. We left Bristol around 11:35 am and it took us about 4 hours to get home with 2 stops along the way. We finally got back to PFH around 4:25 pm and we were all glad to be home. Sally and I cleaned up and made sure that the mobile home was all ready for the owner to pick it up. We had an amazing and fun adventure in Wales and England!! The dogs were also glad to be home and smelling familiar things. Shale and Rune were awesome travelers!

Before dinner....Sally and I got unpacked and settled ourselves back on land. Earlier this evening....Sally, Victor and I had supper while watching a television show and then had fruit & cheese for pudding. It is almost 11:30 pm and time to go to bed and I am tired. Look at the time and how it flew on by! Well..."Goodnight Folks!" Have a great Day! ************************************************************************************************** Rest of the Food Diary for Friday-Sunday (8/16-8/18)

Friday 8/16:

Breakfast: Cereal, Croissant and tea. Lunch: Fish & Chips and drink. Dinner: Finished up on our Cheeses, bread, hummus, fruit and crisps.

Saturday 8/17:

Breakfast: Cereal and fruit. Lunch: Mushroom and Cheese Frittata, Chips and Salad Pudding: All sorts. Dinner: Fish Pie, Tomatoes and Salad Pudding: Fruit and Yogurt.

Sunday 8/18:

Breakfast: Cereal and fruit. Lunch: Sandwich, fruit and drink. Snacks: Crisps Dinner: Cheesy Cauliflower and Veggie Dish. Pudding: Cheese and Fruit.

( That is it folks...you are all now up to date with the Blog.........Enjoy!) 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.044s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 30; dbt: 0.0256s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb