Travel to make your own opinion about a place: journey around Ukraine


Advertisement
Europe » Ukraine
July 27th 2014
Published: July 27th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Travel to make your own opinion about a place: journey around Ukraine I feel very sad about what just happened a few days ago with the Malaysian plane. I hope that the truth will come out very soon and that those people will be considered like nothing more than terrorists, even though it will clearly never bring back the lives of those peopleā€¦ However, I still strongly think that this country ... Read Full Entry



Photos are below
Photos: 39, Displayed: 21


Advertisement

Zhitomir ClimbingZhitomir Climbing
Zhitomir Climbing

Where I got stuck...



27th July 2014

WOW
Quite an adventurer you are. Hitchhiking Latvia, Poland, Ukraine...was that to meet up with your boyfriend? Chocolate indulgence, homecare, nannying, camping...rockclimbing to prove you can do it. And to top it off this was in Ukraine...to prove it is safe when you know how and where. Great blog Natacha. Then to Mongolia...wow.
28th July 2014

Re: WOW
Dave, Thank you for your comment. Happy you liked my blog about Ukraine. I wasn't planning to hitchhike Ukraine, as I had heard it wasn't that safe for woman to hitchhike there, but I just got the opportunity in Poland to do so. Yes, it was to meet up with my boyfriend, who is Ukrainian. Mongolia is amazing for people, who are travelling like me: people are so hospitable and friendly. When you travel alone, it's the best country: people invite you to their home, offer you food, tea,... I am now going to China by train (but not the Transmongolian one, a local one). I will update my blog soon about my trip in Mongolia :)
28th July 2014

Carpathia
Nice blog- now I definitely want to visit the Carpathian mountains and roam around the mountains there.
28th July 2014

Re: Carpathia
Hi David, Yes Carpathians mountains are a really nice place and the villages around as well. If you need any information how to get there exactly, prices of trains/buses, hiking trails, ... don't hesitate to contact me I could help you with it.
6th September 2014

Well said
Nice blog showing the real Ukraine. We just went to Lviv and thought it was lovely. Would like to visit the Carpathians sometime too.
8th September 2014

Re: Well said
Hi, yes Carpaths are very nice place. I went to Dzharylhach island near Skadovsk this we, it was also amazing place!

Tot: 0.126s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 13; qc: 58; dbt: 0.0648s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb