Birthdays, BBQ's and rain


Advertisement
Switzerland's flag
Europe » Switzerland » South-West » Wengen
July 10th 2007
Published: August 5th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Can't actually remember the last time i wrote... oh wait just checked. So you don't know about the Love Boat. Well me, Portia, Patrick and Plum decided we would go on this night boat called the Love Boat. Does as it says on the tin. Mostly just had a good laugh at the others on the boat and ogled the spare fit guys who were lacking. All in all though an amusing night and the photos show the drunkenness of the others.

Since then we had two birthdays last week; Dawn and Patrick. So we organised a BBQ. I say we, I mean Kuoni did. Didn't quite go as planned but nm. Had a pretty good night afterwards. In the usual place. Unfortunately patrick was playing the concerned friend so didn't quite make it past 10pm!

Besides that gotten out and about doing some sightseeing. On Sat me and Portia went up this place called the Heimwehfluh which is like kids paradise! Couldn't have it in the uk as it would most likely be shut down for health and safety. Went on a zip line, hamster wheel and toboggan run. Screamed like little girls. Fun though and the video footage is hilarious... was a lovely day too. Past few days been mostly raining but decided yesterday to go to the land that created Meringues - Meiringen. Also there are the falls (Reichenbach) where Sherlock Holmes supposedly met his death. Took some more classy pix.

Other than that trying to cut back on the spending as I just don't get paid enough. About what i could earn in a week or week and a half back home. But i guess you do it for the experiece not the money. Shame office politics are kinda spoiling that but i'll just stay well clear in my little Wengen bubble!

Red Bull air race this week and hoping to go see Basement Jaxx next week if i can get the time off. That is all for now folks! x


Additional photos below
Photos: 21, Displayed: 21


Advertisement



Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 41; dbt: 0.0492s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb