Old is Better


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » District of Madrid
January 11th 2006
Published: January 12th 2006
Edit Blog Post

ORIGINALORIGINALORIGINAL

Here's the oldest part of the Plaza
Went to orientation again today. I love my Spanish class, the teacher is great! Went out for Tapas with friends in La Plaza de Sagrados Corazones. They were delicious. My favorite was mushroom with mayo and cheese melted ontop of tostada! SO good. We also had a walking tour of Old Madrid. It was amazing! We saw the Royal Palace, Madrid's Cathedral, and Plaza Mayor. The tiny streets are fun to walk through. We went out to a cafe after and got hot chocolate. Maria made whole wheat pasta with salsa de tomate. But you have to have some meat, so there was also some beefish side. I declare that NY get a lesson on how to run a subway system from Metro Madrid. There is a train every 5 minutes, and it is so easy to navigate!!!


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

NYU in MadridNYU in Madrid
NYU in Madrid

This is our courtyard. There is no advertisement of the school from the outside. In fact we have to enter a code to get into the building.
Plaza MayorPlaza Mayor
Plaza Mayor

The only place where open air cafes exist in Januray!
Cava BajaCava Baja
Cava Baja

One of the beautiful streets of Old Madrid, Cava Baja!
Plaza de Puerta de MoresPlaza de Puerta de Mores
Plaza de Puerta de Mores

A trypical building of the neighborhood.
Madrid's CathedralMadrid's Cathedral
Madrid's Cathedral

Catedral de Nuestra Senora de la Almundena.


13th January 2006

whoa
it looks great in madrid can't wait ti be there myself love dad
14th January 2006

Enjoying checking your adverntures
If u took those photo`s, u should become a professional photographer. Would like to c the building u r living in and maybe something of the apartment. You sound like u r having a ball. Really enjoying checking your blog pages. Keep it going. The market is doing good.

Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 8; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0507s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb