¡BARCELONA!


Advertisement
Spain's flag
Europe » Spain » Catalonia » Barcelona
July 6th 2006
Published: July 6th 2006
Edit Blog Post

HI ALL ... JUST A QUICK NOTE .... WE´RE IN BARCELONA, SPAIN RIGHT NOW .. AND WE ARE LOOOVVVING EVERY MINUTE OF IT. DUE TO LACK OF INTERNET CAFES THE PAST LITTLE WHILE AND PROBLEMS UPLOADING THE PICTURES ONTO THE SITE ... YOU HAVENT HEARD ALOT FROM US... BUT NO WORRIES .... WE´RE HEADING TO NICE, FRANCE TOMORROW AND OUR PLAN IS TO DO LAUNDRY AND TO UPLOAD PICTURES TO SHOW YOU ALL ... HAHAHA .. OH YEAH .. AND ENJOY NICE, FRANCE!

quick something about barcelona ... we love it! everyone should come here! the train ride from madrid wasnt too bad .. we left madrid at 7am and got into barcelona at 2pm .... our hostel is RIGHT on the beach .. not bad eh! we´re staying in an amazing hostel called SEA POINT ... there are so many backpackers here its crazy! everyone from all over the world ... ALOT of people from ENGLAND and AUSTRALIA and of course CANADA and the US. the beaches here arent AS nice as the ones in portugal .. but the water is so warm and the waves are great! yes .... like in portugal .. the beaches here are topless!

we spent the day today travelling and sightseeing barcelona ... its so hot here .. ... we went to the EROTIC MUSEAM (hahaha) --- it actually was pretty cool and the market was unbelievable ... full of fresh fruit... fish .. mean .. etc .. yummm! we took many pictures and we´ll post them up asap. we also went to SAGRADA FAMILIA cathedral.. unfortately they are in the middle of renavations ... but we still went in and from the pictures it looks amazing ... the ouside was spectacular!

we booked our ticket for NICE, FRANCE for tomorrow night (its an overnight train) so tomorrow the plan is to spend the day at the beach here.. and tannn!!!

should be good!! cant waIT!
EVERYTHING IS GOING GREAT! MISS YOU ALL ... AND KEEP CHECKING BACK FOR SOME AMAZING PICTURES .. FROM OUR ADVENTURES IN EUROPE!!!!!

xoxoxoxoxox K & I

Advertisement



7th July 2006

great!
Hello E & K - Great to hear from you! Sounds like yoú're having a great time on those topless beaches! Look forward to the pix. All good here _Sanders started 2 weeks of Math summmer school today. I leave for China Tues. 11th. Busy getting ready - you know what that's like. Thanks so much for phoning on my Bday E - what a great surprise! Love ya - till next time xoxoMom
7th July 2006

soooooooo good
It is sooooooooo good to hear you guys are having the time of your life!! Enjoy every second of it. Ian, your 4 cousins are enjoying camp - i keep them updated on your adventures a little bit. Remember to always hang onto your back packs and never put them down without putting your foot through one of the straps - that way you can never have them stolen! Your Auntie advice for the day!! Have fun - Happy travels!
8th July 2006

HELLOOOO!!!
hey backpacking people, yeah, so i was not talking to you while you were in portugal, because you were in portugal and i was here in ottawa .. woo.. but now you are in spain or france, either way i can talk to you now (see i told you karla i would write one of those comments were people think i'm weird but you know... you understand ;)* lol) i'm so glad you guys are doing well and you guys are having such an amazing adventure (yes, i'm a little jealous) but keep adding pics to this site!! they're awesome, but i need more!! anyways i'm off to B.C. in 12 hours from now, so i will comment again when i come back home! love ya lots karla!! from your bestest best!! xoxoxo

Tot: 0.27s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 7; qc: 45; dbt: 0.0679s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb